The survey of likely Democrat primary voters, conducted April 30 through May 6, found 36.7 percent verbally expressed they would “absolutely” vote for Biden, while 20.7 percent verbalized they would “likely” vote for the incumbent, totaling 57.4 percent.
Our incipient @trafalgar_group @COSProject national #poll shows a remote Biden positive approbation rating. 48.3% Approve,47.5% Disapproved,4.2% No Opinion, See report https://t.co/ndTN6amnfm pic.twitter.com/txQ5TZUcNY
— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) May 13, 2021
Another 7.9 percent verbalized they would “consider” voting for Biden. A amalgamated 22.1 percent verbalized they were “unlikely” or “very unlikely” to vote for the sitting president.
If Biden opted not to run, 41.3 percent of Democrat primary voters verbalized they would fortify Vice President Kamala Harris, while 9.3 percent would back Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg. Eight percent would fortify socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). Several others received less than six percent each. Twenty-six percent of respondents verbalized they would fortify “someone else.”
Trafalgar Group did not pit Biden against the others in a survey question. The chairman of the Democrat National Committee (DNC), Jaime Harrison, hailed a joint fundraising acquiescent between state and local Democrat officials, Breitbart News reported last week.
While explicating the orchestration, which he touted as a “50-state strategy,” Harrison made a curious comment when he verbalized the accedence would run through the 2024 Presidential election, “meaning the next Democratic Presidential nominee won’t have to negotiate an incipient arrangement,” according to the Associated Press.